Challengermode was founded in 2014 with the mission to make esports truly accessible. Today, we're running a platform that provides the fundamental online esports infrastructure to all the key stakeholders in the industry including players, organizers, and game developers. It's becoming the place for regular gamers to congregate, practice, or compete in esports. Our best-in-class tech automates complex competition infrastructure through game integrations and allows gamers to easily play in competitions on any device or console while enabling community building and monetization at scale for organizers of all kinds.
Challengermode is a design-driven company that puts user experience and visual design front and center, making this role a crucial contributor to the first impression and overall visual experience of our existing and potential new users.
As a digital marketing creative and graphic designer at Challengermode, you’ll be joining a cross-functional team of performance marketing specialists, social media experts, marketing managers and growth professionals. Working in the marketing team you’ll be responsible for designing, producing and managing on-brand, and on-strategy creative assets for organic and paid marketing campaigns. Moreover, you’ll be heavily involved in building out the design elements of marketing activities for our different channels, preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders
What you'll do
- Designing, producing and managing effective, on-brand, and on-strategy designs (static and video) for various marketing activities
- Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across company platforms including but not limited to owned and paid media
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events
- Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement
- 2+ years of work experience in a creative role/environment
- Proficient in English
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and project
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (PS, Ai, Pr) and knowledge in Figma/Sketch
- Bonus points if you have worked with social media or paid advertising
- Bonus points if you have worked with copywriting
- Bonus points if you have experience in content management system
Who you are
- You have a strong eye for design and typography with a good pulse on current trends and best practices
- You are able to juggle projects of different sizes, often with overlapping priority and urgency
- You are well organized, creative and flexible
- You are kind and empathetic
- You are passionate about esports and gaming
Why work at Challengermode?
Challengermode offers you a chance to work on a quickly growing esports platform reaching millions of gamers and tournament organizers globally. At Challengermode, you’ll be a part of a highly ambitious and supportive team on a mission to make esports easily accessible for everyone.
We believe that it’s important to work hard and reach for the sky but we also believe it’s more fun to do so with friends and people whose skills you can rely on. Everyone on the team is equally adept at working in a team setting as they are working individually. Prestige is nowhere to be found in our company, everyone can talk to everyone - we’re happy to listen. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
What we offer
- High performance, skilled and goal-oriented colleagues
- A fun, friendly, and inclusive work environment
- Hands-on, freedom-with-responsibility environment
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied responsibilities and tasks
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to acquire stock options (after 6 months employment)
- Newly refurbished office located in central Stockholm