We believe that both data and intuition should guide the business and product development process, and that both inform each other. By using data to visualize and explain what's actually going on, or what might happen, you will help us extract valuable insights.
As the first dedicated analytics engineer at Challengermode your main job is to facilitate data driven decision making throughout the company, specifically within product development by laying our future data infrastructure.
We're looking for an experienced candidate who has done similar work elsewhere - preferably within technology and software companies - someone with an engineering background and training in data science.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As our analytics engineer you will both design, create, deploy and manage our organization's data analytics infrastructure:
- Integrate data from everything we do into one coherent source of truth with data processing frameworks
- Then you will take ownership of data processing, data analytics, continuous integration, quality and delivery
- Continue to leverage best practices in data processing and data analytics infrastructure, both for internal use and external use
- You will achieve it by working in a collaborative team of top-tier engineers, product managers and stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE
As both the analytics engineer you are both the thinker and the doer. You’ll probably have a degree that has exposed you to the rigor of the analytical work and experience in doing this before.
Most importantly we care about what you can do and how you do it, not about how you got there. However, there are a few things we think you are skilled at:
- Experience in modeling and building data pipelines
- Experience in ETL techniques and data ware house modelling
- Experience in cloud data warehouse like Azure Synapse
- Experience in working close with developers and managers
- Good knowledge in math and related programming languages such as Python
- Experience in digital products, marketing and / or machine learning
If this role description excites you and you believe you posses the necessary skills and mindset, we'd love to hear from you!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive Salary
- Ownership in the company (after 6 months employment)
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied responsibilities
- High performance, skilled and goal oriented colleagues
- A fun, friendly and inclusive work environment
- Hands-on, freedom-with-responsibility environment
- Newly refurbished office located in central Stockholm
- Did we mention that playing computer games is part of the job?
Location: Head office, Stockholm.
Start: Mid 2021