Challengermode was founded in 2014 with the mission to make esports truly accessible. Today, we're running a platform that provides the fundamental online esports infrastructure to all the key stakeholders in the industry including players, organizers, and game developers. It's becoming the place for regular gamers to congregate, practice, or compete in esports. Our best-in-class tech automates complex competition infrastructure through game integrations and allows gamers to easily play in competitions on any device or console while enabling community building and monetization at scale for organizers of all kinds.
About the team
The mobile gaming market is ever-growing and Challengermode is putting competitive gaming into the hands of mobile gamers. The mobile app team is rethinking the Challengermode experience to provide the most intuitive and smooth experience for our mobile audience across the globe.
As part of this team, you'll be designing, building, releasing, and iterating on an app that lets you compete in your favorite mobile games on your daily commute and serves as the perfect companion app to have Challengermode at your fingertips - anytime and anywhere.
What you'll do
Design, shape, and communicate the product strategy. Translate the company vision to a product vision. Set measurable goals and track their progress and contribution towards the overall company goals.
- Through product discovery and user research, understand your customer and help the team focus on solving real problems, creating a product your customer needs and loves.
- Work with the team and relevant stakeholders to construct, communicate, and deliver on your product roadmap.
Partner with growth, marketing, business, and other cross-functional teams to leverage your product to its full potential.
Combine your experience and creativity with experimentation and feedback to find the ideas that resonate with people. Strive for perfection in user experience while maximizing the bang for your buck.
Who you are
If you love working with smart, ambitious, and dedicated people, thrive in a collaborative team environment, and are obsessed with ensuring the success of your team and its members - this role is for you.
- 4+ years of product management experience and a history of delivering value to your customers and stakeholders.
- You know how to inspire, motivate, and support a team to create and maintain a fast-paced environment that people are proud to be a part of.
- You can confidently gather product and user data to understand how your product is performing and inform your decision-making.
- You have a successful track record of building, shipping, and iterating on products.
- You can create relevant business models based on an adequate understanding of market forces, user needs, and company priorities.
- You're an excellent communicator in both spoken and written language.
- You're passionate about esports and gaming.
Bonus points: Having previous experience in designing, building, and shipping mobile apps will help you stand out as a potential candidate for this role.
Why work at Challengermode?
Challengermode offers you a chance to work on a quickly growing esports platform reaching millions of gamers and tournament organizers globally. At Challengermode, you’ll be a part of a highly ambitious and supportive team on a mission to make esports easily accessible for everyone.
We believe that it’s important to work hard and reach for the sky but we also believe it’s more fun to do so with friends and people whose skills you can rely on. Everyone on the team is equally adept at working in a team setting as they are working individually. Prestige is nowhere to be found in our company, everyone can talk to everyone - we’re happy to listen. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
What we offer
- High performance, skilled and goal-oriented colleagues
- A fun, friendly, and inclusive work environment
- Hands-on, freedom-with-responsibility environment
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied responsibilities and tasks
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to acquire stock options (after 6 months employment)
- Newly refurbished office located in central Stockholm
Location: Head office, Stockholm. You should be located in or willing to move to Stockholm.